- For complete versatility, anchor can be attached in any orientation and used with a lanyard, self-retracting lifeline, or as end-anchors for a DBI-SALA® horizontal lifeline system
- High-strength steel and aluminium construction with an overall 22kN strength and a 189kg user capacity, the device provides a strong and safe connection and offers additonal tool carrying flexibility
- Detent style attachment with built-in tightening handle, installs in seconds to the beam structure
- Compact and lightweight design makes attaching to the anchorage structure simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity
- A built-in D-ring provides a compatible connection for your fall protection system and swivels keeping your connecting component in-line at all times
DBI-SALA® Fixed Beam Anchor fits 6.3 to 60.9cm wide I-beams up to 3.8cm thick.
3M™ DBI SALA® anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to tough environments. Anchorage connectors are a critical component in a fall protection system as they securely attach the users system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are selected by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable.