Part of the 3M™ Scott™ ELSA (Emergency Life Support Apparatus) range, the ELSA Muster positive pressure escape breathing apparatus is designed to be simple to use and robust, conforming to European Standard EN 402:2003
The ELSA Muster is a positive pressure escape set, providing air on demand for situations where the escape route may require a lot of physical exertion or where the maximum levels of protection are required.
The ELSA Muster has an ancillary air in attachment for use at Muster stations.
- Maximum level of respiratory protection
- Ancilliary air in for use at muster stations
- Available in hooded and facemask versions
- High performance reducer
- Maintainable by trained personnel, low through life costs
- Low training requirement
- Automatic activation
- 10 and 15 minute options available, steel or composite shell options
- Variety of couplings for a wide range of muster station connections
- CE marked to EN402:2003