The 3M™ Scott™ ProPak Sigma is a Type 2 open circuit, self-contained, compressed air breathing apparatus. It consists of a back plate, unpadded carrying harness and pneumatic system, containing a cylinder connector, reducer, pressure gauge, whistle and demand valve.
The ProPak Sigma can be configured in a number of different ways with various size single cylinders. There are also a range of variants available including Airline (AC), Split Demand Valve Coupling (SDC) and Y Piece configurations (Y2C).
- EN 137:2006 Type 2 MED approved breathing apparatus
- Compliance set for marine or industrial fire fighting environments
- Rigid backframe construction
- No tools required to remove pneumatics
- Simple to service and maintain
- Webbing upper and lower harness to allow for ease in cleaning