The 3M™ Scott™ Safety ProPak-fx is a Type 2 open circuit,self-contained, compressed air breathing apparatus. It consists of an adjustable back plate, padded carrying harness and pneumatic system, containing a cylinder connector, reducer, pressure gauge, whistle and demand valve.
The ProPak-fx can be configured in a number of different ways with various size single cylinders. There are also a range of variants available including Airline (AC), Split Demand Valve Coupling (SDC or Y2C), Quick
Connect Option or Duo variants.
The ProPak-fx is used in conjunction with a range of composite or steel cylinders and the choice of Vision 3, or Promask PP facemask and the AV-3000 HT when used in conjunction with the EZ-Flo demand valve.
The 3M™ Scott™ Safety ProPak-fx is designed as a firefighting SCBA, but is also suitable for providing respiratory protection in any IDLH (Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health) environment.
- EN 137:2006 Type 2 MED approved breathing apparatus
- Designed specifically for use by the fire service
- Rigid backframe construction with adjustable backplate
- No tools required to remove pneumatics
- Simple to service and maintain
- Padded upper and lower harness with an articulatingand height adjustable waist pad for the ultimate in user comfort
The entire 3M™ Scott™ ProPak range has been approved to EN 137:2006 Type 2, incorporating the stringent full flame engulfment test and MED.